A Few Words
Trustworthy Financial services You Can Count on
Kevin has a vast amount of experience in numerous financial areas.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a Major in Accounting and Finance from the University of Maine.
- Board Member of the Northeast Regional Council of the Institute of
Management Accountants pursuing the Professional Designation of CMA.
- A member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants starting the journey of obtaining the designation of CPA and is a Graduate Student member of the Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Holds a Property & Casualty and an Annuity/Life Producers License from the Maine Bureau of Insurance.
- Maine Notary Public
- Working towards obtaining his Series 6 and Series 63 licenses for Mutual Funds.
- Has been with Robert Half Finance & Accounting for over 17 years and has in excess of 25 years of multi-level Accounting experience over many industries.
- Years of Tax Preparation and knowledge including Forms 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1041.
Kevin is recently married to his wife and business partner Pam. They live in Southern Maine and are the proud parents of three cats.